NATPE is a global content association and professional membership organization dedicated to shaping the future of content through global marketplaces and conferences, screenings, awards, and networking events; all specially curated for the content industry.
Representing every facet of the content business, NATPE’s rich history, spanning over five decades, cements its roots as the largest U.S.-based global content association. NATPE is committed to representing the needs of our evolving members and constituents across all platforms and to bringing them together to shape the future of the business of content.
This position is part-time 20-24 hours a week. You will report to our Salesforce Administrator. The first few weeks will require you to work in the office, while training. This position requires one day a week in the office after training is complete.
- Under the guidance of NATPE’s Salesforce Admin, coordinate with NATPE Sales staff to deduplicate, Merge and update Salesforce Database
- Use excel and other deduplication, merge tools to clean up the Salesforce database and excel import files
- Mandatory: Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel formulas, merge, sort, vlookup, deduplication, importing data, filtering, manipulating time and date formats, excel short cuts
- Customer service skills for communicating with NATPE staff via, phone and email.
- Professional email and phone communication skills
- Ability to review duplicate data and make informed decisions about best fields and records for merging that provides the highest accuracy and quality database
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other CRM systems
Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered.