2021 NATPE MIAMI
NATPE strives to provide the most professional and organized business environment for our participants. Access to virtual event will require a registration purchased on our event platform.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
UNPAID REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED AFTER 30 DAYS.
SUBMIT PAYMENT TO GUARANTEE YOUR REGISTRATION RATE.
- Registration fees are per person.
- Discount Codes (if any) are for online registration only and will not be accepted onsite.
- All discount codes must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be used on completed registrations
- PLEASE NOTE: Checks are no longer accepted
- CREDIT CARD:
- Credit Card payments can be made by using the link provided to you on your invoice.
- ACH PAYMENTS:
- WIRE TRANSFER:
- Must include a $45.00 processing fee in addition to event fees. Your banking institution must use the same Company name on your Contract as the “Originator” name on your wire. Wiring instructions will be included on your invoice.
- Substitutions must be sent in writing by January 9, 2022 to email@example.com.
- All cancellation requests received prior to December 31, 2021 will be refunded, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received on or after January 1, 2022 are Non-refundable. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All account discrepancies must be settled by February 28, 2022.
- It is the policy of NATPE not to refund amounts of less than $50.
- No one under 18 is allowed on Exhibit Areas unless they are talent promoting a show and have been approved by show management.
- Wire transfers must be received by January 4, 2022. Add $45 for wire transfer fees. Must send a copy of wire transaction to email@example.com. Wire transfers MUST include Attendee’s name.
- Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to NATPE (” NATPE”) that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. NATPE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE NATPE OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH NATPE OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF NATPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF NATPE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NATPE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NATPE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NATPE makes no warranty that the NATPE website’ services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. NATPE does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the NATPE website. NATPE is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the NATPE site is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold each of NATPE and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation at NATPE or the violation of any term of this Liability Waiver or the NATPE Terms of Service by you.
- Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction. The NATPE site (excluding linked website) is controlled by NATPE from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. By completing this event registration, both you and NATPE agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to this event registration, this Liability Waiver, or other use of the NATPE website. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with NATPE resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any dispute including any claim involving NATPE or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
- Severability. If any provision of this Liability Waiver shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Liability Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Force Majeure. Neither NATPE nor Attendee shall be liable, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement or in any other document, for any failure or delay in performance hereunder which may be due, in whole or in part, to insurrection, epidemic, riot, law act, order, proclamation, decree, regulation, ordinance, or instruction or request of government or other public authorities, interruption or failure or cause beyond the reasonable control in the ordinary course of such parties respectively; provided that the party who is delayed is continuously, diligently and in good faith pursuing resolution of the matter causing the delay. In such case NATPE shall refund the Fees theretofore paid by Attendee; provided that NATPE shall be entitled to retain such part of said fee as shall be required to recompense NATPE for expenses incurred prior to cancellation, and NATPE shall have no other liability to Attendee, including airfare, hotel booking fees or any other travel related expenses.
NATPE Attendee Release Agreement
- I (Registered Attendee) do hereby irrevocably grant to NATPE, its officer, agents, employees, and licensees, the absolute right and permission to record my likeness and/or voice with still photography, film, videotape or digital media, to edit such still photographs, film, videotape or digital media at the discretion of NATPE, to incorporate the same into photo exhibits, motion picture films, video or digital media and Internet presentations, to use or authorize the use of still photographs, films, videotapes, digital media, or any portion thereof, in any manner at any time or times throughout the world in perpetuity, to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, exhibit, display, print and reprint in advertising, publicity or promotional material, magazines, books or any other digital media including the Internet, to use or authorize the use of soundtrack records and records of me or my voice, including the right to use my name, likeness, and biographical and other information concerning me in connection with the exhibition, advertising, promotion or any other use of such still photographs, films, and/or videotapes or other digital media.
- I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the still photographs, films, videotapes or digital media or the editorial or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith and further waive any claim that I may have with respect to the eventual use to which they may be applied. Such still photographs, films, videotapes, or digital media may be used at NATPE’ sole discretion, with or without my name.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless NATPE from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses that I now have or may hereafter have by reason of any use of the film, videotapes, photographs or other digital media thereof.
- I have read this release, fully understand its terms, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the release freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.