Definitive Tools to Harness Empowered Decision-Making
How Data Delivers Dollars
NAB Show New York | October 22, 2020
A conference guided by the industry’s most forward-thinking thought-leaders, engineered to inform and spotlight how usable intelligence attracts viewers and drives engagement.
Here are 10 great reasons to attend the NATPE Virtual: Analytics & Addressability event at NAB Show NY on Thursday, October 22.
1. It’s virtual, so you can easily attend from your desk.
2. It’s fast-paced. It is only two-hours with short 15-minute or 30-minute sessions.
3. It’s convenient. Have lunch, or morning coffee with us! We conveniently scheduled the event to start at 12 noon ET/ 9 am PT, to have minimal intrusion on your day.
4. It gets to the point. This conference addresses the business of “addressability” and the role that data and analytics play in creating successful “addressable” advertising.
5. It’s entertaining. Our host is Carlos Greer, entertainment journalist and on-air talent from Page Six.
6. It’s daring. The opening keynote interview asks the tough question: “is what we knew no longer true” in a post-pandemic addressable video environment? It features Claudio Marcus, VP Strategy, Comcast Advertising with Jane Clarke, CEO & Managing Director, Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM).
7. It’s revealing. A panel called “When the heck to use the tech” focuses on technologies deigned to help marketers and advertisers, is moderated by Court Stroud, a contributor to Forbes and Harvard Business Review and includes Nil Shah, CEO from Verance and Ed Knudson, Chief Revenue Officer from Canoe.
8. It’s helpful. A panel called “So much data, so little time” helps marketers sift through the overwhelming amount of data and determine how to best apply it. The moderator is E.B. Moss, a media podcaster and journalist and panelists include Rachel Herbstman, VP, Platform Analytics, Cadent and Charlie Sung Shin, Vice president Strategy & Analytics, Major League Soccer.
9. It’s engaging. One case study offers a 20-20 view of what’s new for addressable advertising as we move past the pandemic shut-down, moderated by Enrique R. Martínez, Chairman of the Board & CEO, LAMAC and featuring Chris Pizzurro, SVP, Global Sales & Marketing, Canoe Ventures.
10. It’s fun. Another case study presentation offers a 20-20 view from PBS Kids that focuses on children’s TV viewing habits with Andrea Schutzman, Director of Audience Insights, PBS and Jonathan Watson, CPO, Kids Insights.
JOIN YOUR PEERS BE THERE
• C-Suite / Studio: CEO, COO, CTO/CIO, GM, President, EVP, SVP, VP, Head of Strategy
• Marketing – CMO, Audience Acquisition
• Media Buying Agencies – Advertising, SEO, Media, Digital
• Business Intelligence – Data Firms, Analytics & Metrics, Research
• Technology – Aggregators, A.I., Trends
• Investors – Owners, Business Dev. Executive
• NATPE Board of Directors + Members
• Trade Association members including NAB Show Leadership