Competition in the television and digital content industries grows fiercer every day.
As the production values and volume continues to increase across all the Central and Eastern European territories, local and regional professionals must work even harder - and smarter - to stay ahead of the pack to achieve success.
Fortunately, as the leading global television association, NATPE continues to provide all the resources necessary. Our newest and most empowering initiative yet will help both emerging and veteran content creators sharpen their skills while gaining cutting-edge insights from sales and distribution executives and financing and production experts.
● LEARN how to secure regional and global financing
● HEAR EXPERTS tackle the issues most important to CEE producers
● DISCUSS COMMON CHALLENGES with like minded creatives and industry professionals
● NETWORK with high-profile local and international speakers
● GET ANSWERS from international sales agents, distributors, investors and mentors
● GAIN INSIGHTS on how to compile an A-List team
● GET A CHANCE TO PITCH to experts for constructive feedback and actionable advice
Your $150* CEE Producers’ Summit Badge Price INCLUDES ACCESS TO...
● All CEE Regional Producers’ Summit Sessions
● All NATPE Budapest Sessions
● Access to the NATPE Budapest Party
● The Co-Production Meetup (for Producers, Distributors, Financiers and Exhibitors to network)
● Submit a project for an opportunity to Pitch & Play LIVE presented by NATPE Budapest in partnership with CEETV and TVBIZZ
● The market floor 20-22 June
Get Feedback on Your Latest Project From Experts
In order to be reviewed and potentially selected for the Live Pitch Feedback portion of the CEE Producers’ Summit, all program pitches must meet the following requirements before submission:
● Pitches must include a professionally produced 1-2 minute “sizzle” or pitch reel for screening during the event
● All rights regarding ownership, content, clearances and distribution must be secured
● All programming submitted must be ready for immediate commissioning or sale
● If selected for a LIVE PITCH feedback session, the presenter must be able to speak English
Producers must send a link that will allow NATPE to download the submitted content. Video files must clearly be identified with the name of the producer and the project. Submission links should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
, along with detailed contact information in English.
Seating is limited! Apply before this event sells out!