NATPE UNVEILS SCHEDULE FOR IN-PERSON EVENT AT THE W HOLLYWOOD IN LOS ANGELES ON NOVEMBER 10, 2021
AMC, CW, DISCOVERY, EPIX, HBO MAX, HEARST, HORIZON MEDIA, MAKER’S MARK, PARAMOUNT+, ROKU, SPECTRUM REACH, STARCOM, TELEMUNDO, TUBI, UNIVISION, VIACOMCBS AND MORE AMONG COMPANIES FEATURED
Los Angeles, October 14, 2021 – NATPE, today revealed an updated schedule of sessions and an additional wave of companies confirmed to speak at the 3rd Annual NATPE Streaming Plus. The event marks the first in-person event of the year for NATPE, the premiere global business association for content producers, distributors, streamers, and buyers across all platforms.
Taking place at the W Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles California on November 10, 2021 (in addition to being broadcast virtually), all in-person portions of NATPE Streaming Plus will have “NATPE Safe” procedures in place to ensure everyone’s well being.
The single-day event is uniquely defined by its focus on the theme of “Choosing a Streaming Lane” — reflecting how the industry’s leading streaming platforms are redefining their position based on business or revenue models such as FAST, AVOD, and SVOD, or a combination of the three.
The keynotes and panel sessions will define the details of what is happening today and tomorrow in streaming media, paving the way for producers, programming execs, promoters, researchers, and media buyers to conduct business together. An up-to-date program can be found HERE.
“We have become the signature event for those navigating today’s changing television industry, and getting back together in-person marks an exciting moment for us,” said NATPE President and CEO JP Bommel. “As the streaming ecosystem continues to evolve, FAST, AVOD, and SVOD are dominating the conversation. We are thrilled to be bringing together the industry’s top minds, to help us navigate this space by sharing intel which will make it easier for producers, programmers, executives, promoters, researchers, and media buyers to conduct business together.”
NATPE Streaming Plus attracts the top decision-makers from the most popular global streaming destinations and producers. Confirmed to take the stage to speak at the event include HBO MAX, MAG Consulting, MGM’s EPIX, Roku, Sator, Telemundo, Tubi, and ViacomCBS, to name a few.
A few highlights include:
- A roundtable discussion on creating content for global streamers with John Leguizamo (Moulin Rouge, John Wick), Manolo Cardona (Who Killed Sara?, Narcos), Frida Torresblanco (The Dancer Upstairs, The Assassination of Richard Nixon, Pan’s Labyrinth) , and moderated by JC Acosta, ViacomCBS International Studios and Networks Americas.
- An afternoon keynote from Sarah Aubrey, head of original content HBO MAX, discussing the creation of content for the platform’s ad-supported tier.
- A branded content forum with Josh Clark, senior brand manager, Maker’s Mark U.S., Rachael Scholten, VP, Starcom Content, and moderated by Brian Toombs, director, head of content, Roku Brand Studios.
- Michael Wright, President, Epix, will speak on stage about the strategies for predicting future hits that will virtually guarantee subscriber growth and retention.
- Romina Rosado, EVP and General Manager of Hispanic Streaming NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises will address key challenges for growing streaming today
For more information and tickets please visit the REGISTRATION PAGE
National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) is a global content association and professional membership organization dedicated to shaping the future of content through global marketplaces and conferences, screenings, awards, and networking events; all specially curated for the content industry. Representing every facet of the content business, NATPE’s rich history, spanning over five decades, cements its roots as the largest U.S.-based global content association. NATPE is committed to representing the needs of our evolving members and constituents across all platforms and to bringing them together to shape the future of the business of content. It organizes three trade shows: NATPE Miami, the #1 global content show in the Americas; LA Screenings Independents, with focus in Latin America and US Hispanic; and NATPE Budapest, the ultimate destination for companies targeting CEE and CIS.
For more information, please visit www.natpe.com.
The Lippin Group