Leading Executives from Allen Media Group, BBC Studios, CGTN America, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Omnicom Media Group, Paramount, Samsung, Sinclair, Sony Pictures Television, TV5MONDE, and Wurl Among those on Schedule
LOS ANGELES, September 8, 2022 – The National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE), the premier global business association for content producers, distributors, streamers and buyers across all platforms, has revealed more names set to speak at NATPE Streaming+. The one day conference focused on the changing business of television programming and media takes place on Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at the W Hollywood Hotel, kicking off with welcoming remarks at 9:00 AM PT.
Speaking on topics such as the state of the streaming consumer and the creation of new content for a global market, executives confirmed to speak at NATPE Streaming+ include:
- Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Allen Media Group LLC
- Jennie Baird, EVP and Managing Director, Digital News & Screaming, BBC Studios
- Patrice Courtaban, EVP Global Growth & Business Development, CEO, TV5MONDE, USA
- Jeffrey Cole, Director, Center for the Digital Future
- Katherine Pope, President, Sony Pictures Television Studios
- Kevin Cross, Distribution Executive, Condista
- Scott Erlich, Chief Innovation Officer, Sinclair
- Kris Johns, SVP of Advertising, Wurl
- Kelly Metz, Managing Director, Advanced TV Activation, Omnicom Media Group
- David Nevins, Chairman and CEO, Paramount Premium Group and Chief Creative Officer, Paramount+ Scripted Series
- Katherine Pond, VP of Business Development, Vizio
- Bianca Quesada, Founder and CEO, Arcus Studios
- John Rogers, VP of Business Development, Unruly
- Romina Rosado, EVP & General Manager, Hispanic Streaming, NBC Universal Telemundo Enterprises
- Mark Shepard, SVP, General Manager, Canoe
- Gerald Tan, Host, Tso’l Food, CGTN America
- Stefanie Zuroff, Director, Business Development & Content Partnerships, Samsung
The conversations on stage will not be the only stars as attendees will also be treated to a unique opportunity to experience the finest cuisine from one of China’s top chefs at the Twilight Reception, hosted by CGTN America
Additionally, as previously announced, President and CEO of Streaming for Paramount Global Tom Ryan will be recognized with the first-ever NATPE Award for Leadership in Global Streaming as a highlight of the day’s activities.
For additional information and details on registration, please visit: www.natpe.com/streamingplus/register/.
National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) is a global content association and professional membership organization dedicated to shaping the future of content through global marketplaces and conferences, screenings, awards, and networking events; all specially curated for the content industry. Representing every facet of the content business, NATPE’s rich history, spanning over five decades, cements its roots as the largest U.S.-based global content association. NATPE is committed to representing the needs of our evolving members and constituents across all platforms and to bringing them together to shape the future of the business of content. It organizes three trade shows: NATPE Miami, the #1 global content show in the Americas; LA Screenings Independents, with focus in Latin America and US Hispanic; and NATPE Budapest, the ultimate destination for companies targeting CEE and CIS.
Registration is now open with “Early Bird” rates available. For more information, please visit www.natpe.com/streamingplus.
The Lippin Group