Friday, January 22
1:45-2:30 pm EST
This panel is a lively exchange among leading executives who specialize in the production and distribution of the popular genre of unscripted television series and specials. Discover the roadmap for creating hits, and how they go from “good idea” to being greenlighted.
• Co-Moderator – Phil Gurin, Founder, The Gurin Company
• Co-Moderator – Bruce David Klein, President and Executive Producer, Atlas Media
• Tim Crescenti, Founder, Small World Productions
• Elaine Frontain Bryant, EVP & Head of Programming, A&E Networks
• Rachel Job, SVP, Non-Scripted Content, All3Media International
• Frank Sinton, COO of Tinopolis and President of Arthur Smith & Co.
• Laura Michalchyshyn, Chief Creative Officer & Co-President, Content, Blue Ant Studios