Honoring Transformative Achievements in Broadcast Television, The Iconic IRIS AWARDS Luncheon to Headline Station Group Summit as part of NATPE Miami 2022 — Live from the Fontainebleau in Miami on January 19th, 2022.
The Iris Awards ceremony will take place as part of NATPE Miami, live and in-person on Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 from 12pm until 1:30pm. Hosted by Soledad O’Brien (journalist and CEO of Soledad O’Brien Productions), the luncheon event will cap off a full slate of programming dedicated to the most pressing topics concerning the station group community.
The 2022 Iris Award honorees are:
- Lew Klein Award for Leadership: Valari Dobson Staab, President, NBCUniversal Local
- NATPE Chairman Award for Lifetime Achievement: Emerson Coleman, Senior Vice President, Programming, Hearst Television
- Award for Excellence, Global Content and Branding: Wolf Entertainment (the iconic creators of the Law & Order, Chicago, and FBI brands)
- NATPE Enterprise Award: Alex Paen, Founder & President, Telco Productions, Inc.
- Award for Excellence, Television Program, Special or Series: Inside Edition, (the #1 syndicated newsmagazine, produced and distributed by CBS Media Ventures)
In attendance to present, or accept the awards are:
- George Cheeks, CEO & President, CBS Entertainment Group
- Tamron Hall, Host and Executive Producer, The Tamron Hall Show
- Mario Lopez, Actor and Host of Access Hollywood and Access Daily
- Deborah Norville, Anchor, Inside Edition)
- Elliot Wolf, EVP Digital, Wolf Entertainment)
- Zeeko Zaki, Actor, FBI
For more information on reserving tables and congratulatory ads, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609.802.2766.