NATPE Europe Registration PoliciesALL SALES ARE FINAL
There is a $100 badge reprint fee for all badge reprints.
Promo codes are not accepted onsite.
►Only cash & credit cards are accepted onsite.
►Checks are not accepted onsite.
►Exhibit hall is limited to persons 18 years and older.
- Registration fees are per person.
- Discount Codes (if any) are for online registration only and will not be accepted onsite.
- All discount codes must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be used on completed registrations.
►The last day to register for NATPE Europe 2015 with the option to pay by wire transfer is 28 May 2015
►The last day to register for NATPE Europe 2015 with the option to pay by check is 4 June 2015
►After 28 May 2015, you will be able to register online with a credit card
►Please note that you can also register onsite with cash or credit card only.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CHECKS ONSITE.
- Substitutions must be sent in writing by 28 May 2015 to email@example.com. After 28 May 2015, substitutions will only be accepted onsite and will incur $100 administrative fee.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation must be sent via email by 1 May 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $100 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS POSTMARKED AFTER 3 May 2015.
- All account discrepancies must be settled by 30 July 2015.
- It is the policy of NATPE not to refund amounts of less than $50.
- No one under 18 is allowed on Exhibit Areas unless they are talent promoting a show and have been approved by show management.
- Wire transfers must be received by 28 May 2015. Add $45 for wire transfer fees. Must send a copy of wire transaction to email@example.com or via fax to +1-310-453-5258. Wire transfers MUST include Attendee's name.
- Checks must be payable to NATPE and be drawn in U.S. funds from a U.S. bank. All checks must be postmarked by 4 June 2015. There will be a $15 fee for all returned checks. Checks will not be accepted onsite.
Do you require a Visa Invitation Letter to attend?