NATPE 2016 Sorrento Suite Application
NATPE 2016 Exhibit Floor Application
NATPE 2016 Versailles Suite Application
NATPE 2016 Tresor Suite Application
NATPE 2016 Cabana Form
NATPE 2016 Sorrento Penthouse Suite Application
NATPE 2016 Meeting Table Form
NATPE 2016 Meeting Table Option
NATPE 2016 Meeting Space Application
NATPE 2016 Chateau Suite Application
NAPTE 2016 UK Pavillion Aplication
NATPE 2016 Umbrella Participant
Instructions to Save Fillable Form Data in PDFs
1. Download and fill out the PDF form (You will need a PDF reader installed on your computer, such as the Adobe PDF Reader. It is available as a free download).
2. Open the print menu.
3. Select one of the following printers (these options may or may not be available to you on your system due to your installed program stack):
a. Adobe PDF
b. CutePDF Writer (free download)
c. PDF X-Change Viewer (free download)
d. Microsoft XPS Document Writer
e. Microsoft Office Document Image Writer
f. Any other printer with a similar name to one of these, i.e. other PDF printers/writers; options such as "Save as PDF"
4. Hit the print button (the document won’t actually print). You’ll be given the option
to save the document to a different or identical format depending on which printer you selected
(For example, if you print to a PDF printer, it will ask you to save the form as a
standard PDF file. If you print to the Microsoft XPS Document Writer, it will ask
you to save the form as an XPS file.).
5. Save the form in the new file format (PDF, XPS, TIFF, etc.).
6. Open the new PDF file (or other file type) and review your data for correctness.
6. Close and email the new PDF file (or other file type) as an attachment.
Alternate Reference help article online: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/29434/how-to-save-fillable-form-data-in-pdfs/