Membership Code of Conduct
All Members of NATPE must:
- uphold the reputation and good professional standing of NATPE;
- act with integrity and respect others, value alternative points of view;
- not commit NATPE in any way, unless authorized to do so;
- not make any statement on behalf of NATPE or purport to represent NATPE through any public medium, including digital social media, unless authorized to do so by NATPE;
- must not engage in spamming of other NATPE Members
NATPE reserves the right to revoke Membership, without refund, if any of the above rules are not followed.