Sales Department Coordinator and Assistant to VP, Sales
This sales coordinator/assistant position will support the NATPE sales team in all aspects of exhibition, sponsorship sales, client relations and business development outreach for both NATPE Miami and NATPE Europe. This post will often be the first line of communication for exhibitors and sponsors and liaise with all internal departments, particularly with Operations, Marketing, Programming and President/CEO of NATPE. As assistant to VP of Sales, would be responsible for managing department calendar of events for team, sales trips, internal and external client meetings, following-up on all deliverables of exhibition and sponsorships, i.e., advertising specs/artwork and video spot specs, insurance certificates, activation specs, etc… Responsibilities of this position include:
- Bilingual preferred
- BA preferred
- Entertainment sales and exhibition knowledge required
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate must have strong interest in sales, tenacious and ambitious.
- Minimum two years’ experience in assistant/sales coordinator role prior to opportunity for advancement. Assist with General Sales Inquiries via phone & e-mail; manage firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Field phone calls and emails from prospects, exhibitors and sales related vendors and download to VP of Sales and Director of Operations and Exhibitor Services.
- Manage running list and details of Sales Prospects & Sales Rep assignments for each event and confer weekly with VP of Sales and sales team as to status of leads.
- Research industry trades daily for new sales targets: traditional, digital and brands and share with VP of Sales and team.
- Work closely with Exhibitor Services to be looped in on all Advertising & Sponsorship Deliverables for both NATPE Miami and NATPE Europe.
- Work closely with Exhibitor Services to be looped in with C21 on NATPE Daily Ad Bookings & Placement. Not to oversee it, but be knowledgeable of all placements and insertion orders.
- Work with Exhibition Services to maintain copies of all sales reports – past and current: exhibition, sponsorships and advertising.
- Contact Miami Suite Exhibitors and NATPE Europe to confirm their requests for the suite number listed online, in pocket guide and on physical signage.
- Work with VP of Sales in the development and updating of all Exhibition/Sales Department forms and sales materials and distribute to entire sales team.
- Work with Exhibitor Services and VP of Sales to compose and send-e-blasts for exhibitor updates and requests – NATPE Miami and NATPE Europe.
- NATPE Miami - responsible for following-up on all exhibitor insurance certificates, marketing guide listings and online company listings of exhibitors, outstanding invoice balances,
- Assist VP of Sales with sending out ad and video specs, pursuing artwork and banner ads
- Work with accounting to keep on top of payment status on invoices – exhibition and sponsorships and keep a running report on all that is outstanding to share with sales team ~ for both NATPE Miami and NATPE Europe.
- Provide general support to VP of Sales and Managing Executive
- As sales coordinator, work closely with VP of Sales and Exhibition Services to provide on-site support to exhibitors, sponsors, vendors and internal staff.
Celebrating more than 51 years of service to the ever-evolving global television industry, NATPE continues to redefine itself and the services it provides to meet the needs of its members and the industry. What has remained constant is NATPE’s commitment to encouraging the growth and supporting the success of video content development, creation, production, financing and distribution across all platforms.
NATPE||Miami is the “Market of the Americas,” and we are committed to creating the first – and most important – must-attend market of the year for the linear and digital content communities, and increasingly for advertisers and brands. NATPE breaks down the barriers by setting new expectations and possibilities, and offering a big-tent environment where deals start, and then get done across every platform.
The annual NATPE Market and Conference will once again be held at the Fontainebleau Resort, Miami Beach (Tuesday through Thursday, Jan. 20-22, 2015). NATPE also produces NATPE||Europe, Prague Hilton Hotel, Czech Republic (June, 2015) the premier market for the dynamic and evolving content industry centered in the CEE. Visit us at www.natpe.com.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.(Job posting July 24, 2014)