Budapest/Los Angeles, 24 May – NATPE, the premier global business association for content producers, distributors and buyers across all platforms, has seen a steady rise in the number of buyers planning to attend its forthcoming NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL marketplace and conference at the Intercontinental Hotel (25 - 28 June), it was announced today by JP Bommel, President & CEO, NATPE.
Buyer and acquisition executive registrations are currently outpacing 2017. NATPE Connect – the bespoke concierge service where buyers and sellers can organise meetings ahead of time – is already seeing an unprecedented number of pre-arranged connections in Budapest with just four weeks before the market kicks-off. A number of Screenings from the major studios and global distributors are also lined-up with CBS, NBCUniversal, KOCCA, Warner Bros. and STUDIOCANAL showcasing new content which has only just debuted at the May Screenings in Los Angeles.
A robust schedule of business intelligence sessions has been carefully curated by NATPE, with industry experts from all parts of the content business converging to discuss topics such as International Drama Production: Maximising Cross-Regional Partnerships, New Opportunities and New Audiences in MENA, A World of Formats: Distribution Insights and Strategies, All The World’s a Stream: Game Changing OTT Platforms, and an in-depth look at The Current Advantages of Latin America. The first session on Monday evening (25 June) will kick off the 2018 event with a Global Content Business Forum, designed to provide buyers and sellers with an overview of the latest international trends and data at the start of the market.
The third edition of the popular PITCH & PLAY LIVE!, which highlights original format ideas with international potential from the CEE and MENA regions, will take place on Thursday 28 June. Entries which have been received from Lithuania, Serbia, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and Romania will be evaluated and reviewed by a pre-selection committee of international industry executives. Damien Porte, VP International Sales, Vivendi Entertainment; Nelly Feld, Head of Sales, Acquisitions and International Relations, Reshet TV and Andrew Sime, VP of Formats, Banijay Rights will pick three finalists. This trio of top format ideas will be presented live by their creators in a special session at NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL. A jury of highly respected TV professionals will then vote and proclaim one format the winner of PITCH & PLAY LIVE!
JP Bommel commented, “NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL continues to grow and build on its extremely solid foundations. It remains the pre-eminent content marketplace for CEE and by extending our remit to include EMEA we have been able to encourage even more of our clients to attend making it a truly international event. NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL has always offered a robust learning and networking opportunity with a series of specially devised and relevant sessions alongside screenings, receptions and parties which unite the content and platform communities in one place in the centre of Europe.”
About NATPE Celebrating over 55 years of service to the ever-evolving global content industry, NATPE continues to redefine itself and the services it provides to meet the needs of its members and the industry. What has remained constant is NATPE's commitment to encouraging the growth and supporting the success of video content development, creations, production, financing, and distribution across all platforms. For more information, please visit www.natpe.com.
Los Angeles/Budapest, 21 June - CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition of PITCH & PLAY LIVE! which will take place during the NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL market and conference between 25-28 June 2018.
Earn More Press Release Credits by doing the following:
Attend Exhibitor Meeting in Miami
Sponsor an Event
Refer a Friend
Forgot your password?
Set Slide Timing
Uploaded To Library
One fine body…
One fine body…
NATPE TV Subscription Total $99.00
Get a year's worth of NATPE video sessions including rebroadcasts of upcoming streamed sessions and video from NATPE events.
Thank you for your purchase!
Find below a record of your purchase. A digital receipt has been emailed to the email address associated with your account as well. You may view a history of your NATPE Orders in the My Account main menu item.
Your Browser Is Not Compatible With NATPE's Admin Functionality
NATPE uses the most up to date web technologies and only supports Google Chrome or Google Chrome Frame for its admin functionality. In order to have the best possible experience, you should download Google Chrome or Google Chrome Frame.
Your Browser Is Not Compatible With NATPE
NATPE uses the most up to date web technologies and only supports those browsers/browser frames that are HTML5 compatible. In order to have the best possible experience, you should download one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox OR you should download Google Chrome Frame.
1. PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS . Exhibitor’s full and timely compliance with the payment schedule set forth is of the essence. NATPE will honor Exhibitor’s request for cancellation only if in writing and will refund monies paid by Exhibitor to NATPE at the time of NATPE ’s receipt of such cancellation request received on or before November 9, 2012. In the event of cancellation, NATPE will retain a $1,000 administration fee. No refund after November 9, 2012. If contract is received after November 9, 2012 and space is cancelled, there will be no refund.
2. ELIGIBILITY: ASSIGNMENT OF SPA CE. NATPE shall have the sole right to determine the eligibility of any Exhibitor, conference attendee, exhibition or material for inclusion at the Conference, in accordance with its rules and regulations. Exhibitor acknowledges that, while NATPE will attempt to comply with all exhibitor’s preferences, the location and dimensions of Exhibitor’s exhibit space shall be determined by NATPE in its sole good faith discretion, and such space shall be assigned on an “as available” basis.
3. DELIVERY/SET-UP/EXHIBITION/TEAR-DOWN . Hours and dates for access to the Fontainebleau Resort and for delivery, set-up, exhibition and tear-down shall be specified by NATPE . Exhibitor shall be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit material as and when required. NATPE will provide Exhibitor with a more open detailed schedule with respect to delivery, set-up, exhibition and tear-down prior to the start of the Conference.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Exhibitor hereby expressly releases NATPE and its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns from any claims for the loss, theft, or damage to Exhibitor’s property arising out of the Conference, including loss, theft or damage arising out of the negligence of NATPE or its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns. In no event shall NATPE or its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees or assigns be liable to Exhibitor for any consequential commercial damages arising out of any aspect of this Agreement or the Conference. Exhibitor acknowledges that NATPE , its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns, and the operators of the Fontainebleau Resort, (collectively, “Operator”), do not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such losses by Exhibitor.
5. SECURITY. NATPE will retain a qualified protection agency to provide security services in the exhibition areas of the Fontainebleau Resort during the Conference. NATPE assumes no liability or other responsibility in connection with the provision of security services by such protection agency or any services furnished by Operator or any third party.
6. DEFAULT IN OCCUPANCY. Failure by Exhibitor to occupy its exhibition space shall not relieve Exhibitor of its obligations hereunder. If such space is not occupied by the time set for completion of installation of exhibits, such space may be occupied and/or used by NATPE for such purposes as it may deem advisable.
7. SUB-LEASING/SHARING . Exhibitor shall not sublet, assign or share its exhibit space or any portion thereof without the prior written approval of NATPE , which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
8. EXHIBITOR’S RESPONSIBILITY. Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility for and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save NATPE and Operator and their respective consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property governmental charges of fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or the use of the Fontainebleau Resort or part thereof negligently or otherwise, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Operator or its employees and agents.
9. DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS AND ACTIVITIES. No pipe and drape is allowed. All in-line exhibit spaces must be enclosed on three sides with 8’ walls. All wall surfaces that face the aisles and are exposed to view must enhance Exhibitor’s display and shall not be unsightly. Signs or displays used by the Exhibitor must not exceed 8’ in height. Exhibitors are not allowed to hang graphics on back walls that extend above the booth they back. Exhibitor shall not conduct any activities in aisles or in space other than Exhibitor’s exhibit space. Exhibitor’s representatives wearing distinctive costumes or carrying banners or signs separately as pa