Kate joined BBC Entertainment in September 2016. She is responsible for the entertainment strategy and output of BBC One and Two, and all digital entertainment including BBC Three and BBC Four. She commissions over 500 hours of original programming a year and includes shows such as STRICTLY COME DANCING, THE APPRENTICE UK, TOP GEAR, THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW, HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, MASTERCHEF, DRAGON'S DEN, COMIC RELIEF and THE BAFTA FILM AWARDS.
Kate was formerly Director of Formats for BBC Worldwide where she was responsible for investing in new ideas, from In House and Indies, as well as exploiting BBC Worldwide’s back catalogue. Implementing the strategy for rolling out all titles globally is also a major part of her role. Prior to this Kate worked as Channel Executive for BBC1 and BBC3, working closely with Controllers to oversee all editorial content on both channels, managing early development of commissions and formatting and liaising with scheduling, budgeting, marketing, press, and social media planning and strategy.
Kate’s extensive TV production experience was garnered through producing numerous comedy and entertainment shows for the BBC, ITV and Channel 4, as well as being co-owner and Director of Mast Media, an award winning television format company. From here Kate turned her attention to development, which lead to her beginning her career with the BBC as Head of Development for BBC Children's. Consequently working as a Development Executive at BBC Entertainment and Worldwide, a Production Executive on TOP GEAR, and then as Head of Future Formats for BBC Entertainment.
Kate has also resided as BBC Formats Representative on the European Broadcast Union, a role which lead her to help set up the now annual Creative Forum in Berlin, and being invited by broadcasters in Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Ireland and Germany to come and run format workshops for their teams. Kate studied at Bristol University earning an Honours Degree in Politics.
Los Angeles/Budapest, 21 June - CEETV and NATPE are proud to announce the three finalists for the third edition of PITCH & PLAY LIVE! which will take place during the NATPE BUDAPEST INTERNATIONAL market and conference between 25-28 June 2018.
Earn More Press Release Credits by doing the following:
Attend Exhibitor Meeting in Miami
Sponsor an Event
Refer a Friend
Forgot your password?
Set Slide Timing
Uploaded To Library
One fine body…
One fine body…
NATPE TV Subscription Total $99.00
Get a year's worth of NATPE video sessions including rebroadcasts of upcoming streamed sessions and video from NATPE events.
Thank you for your purchase!
Find below a record of your purchase. A digital receipt has been emailed to the email address associated with your account as well. You may view a history of your NATPE Orders in the My Account main menu item.
Your Browser Is Not Compatible With NATPE's Admin Functionality
NATPE uses the most up to date web technologies and only supports Google Chrome or Google Chrome Frame for its admin functionality. In order to have the best possible experience, you should download Google Chrome or Google Chrome Frame.
Your Browser Is Not Compatible With NATPE
NATPE uses the most up to date web technologies and only supports those browsers/browser frames that are HTML5 compatible. In order to have the best possible experience, you should download one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox OR you should download Google Chrome Frame.
1. PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS . Exhibitor’s full and timely compliance with the payment schedule set forth is of the essence. NATPE will honor Exhibitor’s request for cancellation only if in writing and will refund monies paid by Exhibitor to NATPE at the time of NATPE ’s receipt of such cancellation request received on or before November 9, 2012. In the event of cancellation, NATPE will retain a $1,000 administration fee. No refund after November 9, 2012. If contract is received after November 9, 2012 and space is cancelled, there will be no refund.
2. ELIGIBILITY: ASSIGNMENT OF SPA CE. NATPE shall have the sole right to determine the eligibility of any Exhibitor, conference attendee, exhibition or material for inclusion at the Conference, in accordance with its rules and regulations. Exhibitor acknowledges that, while NATPE will attempt to comply with all exhibitor’s preferences, the location and dimensions of Exhibitor’s exhibit space shall be determined by NATPE in its sole good faith discretion, and such space shall be assigned on an “as available” basis.
3. DELIVERY/SET-UP/EXHIBITION/TEAR-DOWN . Hours and dates for access to the Fontainebleau Resort and for delivery, set-up, exhibition and tear-down shall be specified by NATPE . Exhibitor shall be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit material as and when required. NATPE will provide Exhibitor with a more open detailed schedule with respect to delivery, set-up, exhibition and tear-down prior to the start of the Conference.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Exhibitor hereby expressly releases NATPE and its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns from any claims for the loss, theft, or damage to Exhibitor’s property arising out of the Conference, including loss, theft or damage arising out of the negligence of NATPE or its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns. In no event shall NATPE or its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees or assigns be liable to Exhibitor for any consequential commercial damages arising out of any aspect of this Agreement or the Conference. Exhibitor acknowledges that NATPE , its consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns, and the operators of the Fontainebleau Resort, (collectively, “Operator”), do not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such losses by Exhibitor.
5. SECURITY. NATPE will retain a qualified protection agency to provide security services in the exhibition areas of the Fontainebleau Resort during the Conference. NATPE assumes no liability or other responsibility in connection with the provision of security services by such protection agency or any services furnished by Operator or any third party.
6. DEFAULT IN OCCUPANCY. Failure by Exhibitor to occupy its exhibition space shall not relieve Exhibitor of its obligations hereunder. If such space is not occupied by the time set for completion of installation of exhibits, such space may be occupied and/or used by NATPE for such purposes as it may deem advisable.
7. SUB-LEASING/SHARING . Exhibitor shall not sublet, assign or share its exhibit space or any portion thereof without the prior written approval of NATPE , which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
8. EXHIBITOR’S RESPONSIBILITY. Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility for and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save NATPE and Operator and their respective consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property governmental charges of fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or the use of the Fontainebleau Resort or part thereof negligently or otherwise, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Operator or its employees and agents.
9. DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS AND ACTIVITIES. No pipe and drape is allowed. All in-line exhibit spaces must be enclosed on three sides with 8’ walls. All wall surfaces that face the aisles and are exposed to view must enhance Exhibitor’s display and shall not be unsightly. Signs or displays used by the Exhibitor must not exceed 8’ in height. Exhibitors are not allowed to hang graphics on back walls that extend above the booth they back. Exhibitor shall not conduct any activities in aisles or in space other than Exhibitor’s exhibit space. Exhibitor’s representatives wearing distinctive costumes or carrying banners or signs separately as part of their apparel must remain in Exhibitor’s exhibit space. The operation by Exhibitor of games of chance or lottery devices, or the actual or similar pursuit of any recreational pastimes, is permitted only upon written consent of NATPE , which may be withheld for any reason. All sound amplification devices and other sound producing equipment and activities of Exhibitor shall be limited to reasonable volume levels which shall not project beyond the boundaries of Exhibitor’s exhibit space or otherwise interfere with Conference activities. NATPE shall have the right to ban or eject Exhibitor from the Conference and/or close Exhibitor’s exhibit for failure to comply with any provisions of this Agreement.
10. BOOTH REPRESENTATIVE. Exhibitor’s booth representatives shall be restricted to Exhibitor’s employees. Booth representatives shall at all times wear badges and/or identification by NATPE.
11. SAMPLES; SOUVENIRS; SALES. Exhibitor may distribute samples, souvenirs, brochures, etc., only from within Exhibitor’s exhibit space. Sales of such items or any other materials shall be prohibited. NATPE shall have the right to prohibit sample distribution or other activities which, in NATPE ’s judgement, interfere with the Conference.
12. FAILURE TO HOLD CONFERENCE. Should any act of God or other contingency prevent NATPE from holding the Conference, NATPE shall refund the Exhibition Fee theretofore paid by Exhibitor; provided that NATPE shall be entitled to retain such part of said fee as shall be required to recompense NATPE for expenses incurred prior to cancellation, and NATPE shall have no other liability to exhibitor.
13. INSURANCE COVERAGE. It is the essence hereof that the Exhibitor will, at its own expense, procure and maintain in force during the term of installation, exhibition, dismantling and use of the Conference exhibition area, the following primary insurance coverage: (a) Workman’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability insurance required by the laws of the State of Florida, the State of Hire, and any other applicable law. The limits under the Employees Liability Section shall be in the amount of $1,000,000 per accident. (b) Commercial General Liability insurance and Contractual Liability insurance insuring and specifically referring to Exhibitor‘s contractual liability as set forth herein, with limits in no event less than $1,000,000 each occurrence Combined Single Limit for bodily injury and property damage, and including coverage for personal injury, operation of mobile equipment, products and liquor liability. Exhibitor will cause each of its contractors, including any independent labor contractors engaged in performance of work at the Convention, to procure and throughout the period during which such contractor continues to be so engaged, to maintain in full force and effect insurance as specified above in this subparagraph (b). (c) If applicable, Automobile Liability insurance with limits not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence Combined Single Limit for bodily injury and property damage, including coverage for owned, non-owned and hired vehicle, including loading and unloading. (d) Exhibitor will include NATPE , Operator, the City of Miami and their respective members, consultants, agents, directors, employees, licensees and assigns, as additional named insurers in all insurance policies referred to in this paragraph 13. All such policies shall specify that coverage may not be terminated except upon sixty (60) days prior written notice to NATPE , and to Operator, and shall also provide the Exhibitor and insurer shall have no right of recovery or subrogation. All such policies shall be placed with carriers with a rating of “A-” or better by A.M. Best & Co. (e) Not later than December 28, 2012, Exhibitor shall provide NATPE with certificates of insurance in duplicate which certify that the required insurance coverage specified herein has been obtained and is fully paid. With limiting NATPE ’s remedies hereunder, in the event that Exhibitor has failed to provide NATPE with any such certificates of insurance on or before such date, NATPE shall have the right (but not the obligation) to obtain such additional insurance coverage on Exhibitor’s behalf and to require Exhibitor to pay an amount equal to NATPE ’s additional costs (including any additional premiums and a reasonable administration charge) in connection with obtaining such coverage. Higher limits of insurance coverage may be required upon review of booth specifications. (f) An insurance company authorized to transact business in the State of Florida must issue the insurance coverage required.
14. OTHER MATTERS. Any matters not specifically covered in the Agreement shall be resolved by NATPE in its sole good faith discretion.
15. APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS. Exhibitor sh