LOS ANGELES | SEPTEMBER 29, 2022 || W HOTEL ||| HOLLYWOOD, CA
THE ONLY PREMIERE CONFERENCE THAT EXCLUSIVELY FOCUSES ON THE ALL-IMPORTANT ROLE OF TELEVISION CONTENT WITHIN THE EXPANDING BUSINESS OF STREAMING.
In just three years, NATPE’s Streaming Plus has become the signature event for those in today’s changing business of television programming and media. The popular, one-day conference returns to the W Hollywood Hotel on September 29, 2022!
The theme focuses on three areas of greatest importance this year – Building The Future for Streaming: Today’s Business of Content Creation, Collaboration, Monetization, and Churn.
This fourth annual NATPE event is the only premiere conference that focuses exclusively on streamed content, is programmed for streamers, and features the leaders, and newcomers to the business of streaming. As a result, it is the ideal business event where content creators can personally interact with producers, programmers, and platforms.
This year’s in-person event focuses on the all-import role of content in the business of streaming. The focus will be on the current state of the streaming business, and the agenda will address strategies for the immediate future, such as collaboration and partnerships for content creation, competition for viewers and advertisers, as well as strategies for managing churn.
- NATPE: Streaming Plus is an in-person, all-day business event.
- It features top television industry executives, decision-makers, show creators and celebrity talent, as well as executives from audience tracking and research, and advanced advertising media sales, as well as media buying agencies and brands.
- The program consists of a series of keynote conversations, presentations, and panel discussions.
The day is enhanced by the opportunity for attendees to meet with industry colleagues during one of the refreshment or meal breaks in the convenient, sponsored networking gallery.
Your Co-pilot in navigating the Streaming Age
As the industry’s authoritative voice of content, NATPE presents STREAMING PLUS – the preeminent exchange where streamers will shape and define the future of video content programming + distribution. Join us at the W Hotel, Hollywood on September 29, 2022 for NATPE Streaming Plus!
Executives in management and decision-making roles including: programming production, programing acquisition and partnership, programming distribution, subscriber marketing & viewer promotion, investment and financial analysis, advertising sales, media planning and acquisition.
These executives represent businesses within the following industry categories: streaming platforms, broadcast and pay TV (including cable TV and satellite TV), television networks, studios, production companies, syndicators, and distributors, brands and their agencies, investment firms, and financial services.
• Timely topics like subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Unique focus on the business of creating content for every streaming platform.
• Network with colleagues and meet with business prospects in an intimate setting.
• Stay current on critical advances in technology and its impact on content.
• Promote your brand or project.