2020 REGISTRATION POLICIES
Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
UNPAID REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED AFTER 30 DAYS. SUBMIT PAYMENT TO NATPE GUARANTEE YOUR REGISTRATION RATE.
- Registration fees are per person.
- Discount Codes (if any) are for online registration only and will not be accepted onsite.
- All discount codes must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be used on completed registrations.
- Please note that you can also register onsite with cash or credit card only. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CHECKS ONSITE.
- Substitutions must be sent in writing by August 28, 2020 to email@example.com. After August 28, 2020, substitutions will only be accepted onsite and will incur $100 administrative fee.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation must be sent via email by August 28, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $100 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS POSTMARKED AFTER August 28, 2020.
- All account discrepancies must be settled by September 30, 2020.
- Checks must be payable to NATPE and be drawn in U.S. funds from a U.S. bank. All checks must be postmarked by August 28, 2020. There will be a $45 fee for all returned checks. Checks will not be accepted onsite.
- Authority to Register and/or to Act as Agent. You represent and warrant to NATPE that you have full legal authority to complete this event registration, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. In addition, if you are registering third parties, you represent and warrant that you have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with this event registration, you agree that the terms of this Registration Agreement shall apply equally to you and to any third parties for whom you are acting as agent.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. NATPE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE NATPE OR (B) FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR (C) RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH NATPE STREAMING PLUS OR (D) RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF NATPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF NATPE STREAMING PLUS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NATPE STREAMING PLUS IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NATPE STREAMING PLUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- You agree that you are aware of and agree to follow all Federal, State, and local laws and orders, including Stay Home, Safer at Home, Shelter in Place orders, applicable to communicable diseases including, without limitation COVID-19. You agree and understand that it Is your responsibility to exercise care to protect yourself, such as assessing your own risks, which may include age, underlying health conditions, recent travel, possible exposure, doctor’s recommendations, and local, State and Federal recommendations. You represent that (1) to the best of your knowledge, you are not currently afflicted with, and have not knowingly, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone afflicted with, a communicable diseases including, without limitation COVID-19, (2) you are not experiencing a fever, or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or other symptoms, and (3) believe that you are not likely to transmit or contract communicable diseases including, without limitation COVID-19. You agree to indemnify and hold each of NATPE and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation at NATPE or the violation of any term of this Liability Waiver or the NATPE Terms of Service by you.
- NATPE makes no warranty that the NATPE website’ services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. NATPE does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in, or provided in connection with, the NATPE website. NATPE is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the NATPE site is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold NATPE and its officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation at NATPE STREAMING PLUS or the violation of any term of this Liability Waiver or NATPE Terms of Service by you.
- Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction. The NATPE STREAMING PLUS site (excluding linked website) is controlled by NATPE from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. By completing this event registration, both you and NATPE agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to this event registration, this Liability Waiver, or other use of the NATPE website. You agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with NATPE resides in the courts of the State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California in connection with any dispute including any claim involving NATPE or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
- Severability. If any provision of this Liability Waiver shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Liability Waiver and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Force Majeure. Neither NATPE nor Attendee shall be liable, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement or in any other document, for any failure or delay in performance hereunder which may be due, in whole or in part, to insurrection, epidemic, riot, law act, order, proclamation, decree, regulation, ordinance, or instruction or request of government or other public authorities, interruption or failure or cause beyond the reasonable control in the ordinary course of such parties respectively; provided that the party who is delayed is continuously, diligently and in good faith pursuing resolution of the matter causing the delay. In such case NATPE shall refund the Fees theretofore paid by Attendee; provided that NATPE shall be entitled to retain such part of said fee as shall be required to recompense NATPE for expenses incurred prior to cancellation, and NATPE shall have no other liability to Attendee, including airfare, hotel booking fees or any other travel related expenses.
NATPE STREAMING PLUS Attendee Release Agreement
- I (Registered Attendee) do hereby irrevocably grant to NATPE, their officers, agents, employees, and licensees, the absolute right and permission to record my likeness and/or voice with still photography, film, videotape or digital media, to edit such still photographs, film, videotape or digital media at the discretion of NATPE, to incorporate the same into photo exhibits, motion picture films, video or digital media and Internet presentations, to use or authorize the use of still photographs, films, videotapes, digital media, or any portion thereof, in any manner at any time or times throughout the world in perpetuity, to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, exhibit, display, print and reprint in advertising, publicity or promotional material, magazines, books or any other digital media including the Internet, to use or authorize the use of soundtrack records and records of me or my voice, including the right to use my name, likeness, and biographical and other information concerning me in connection with the exhibition, advertising, promotion or any other use of such still photographs, films, and/or videotapes or other digital media.
- I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the still photographs, films, videotapes or digital media or the editorial or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith and further waive any claim that I may have with respect to the eventual use to which they may be applied. Such still photographs, films, videotapes, or digital media may be used at NATPE’s sole discretion, with or without my name.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless NATPE from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses that I now have or may hereafter have by reason of any use of the film, videotapes, photographs or other digital media thereof.
- I have read this release, fully understand its terms, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the release freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.